Objectives of the Gender and industrial relations study group
- To be an international forum for researchers on gender and industrial relations
- To exchange views and information on articles, books, conferences, meetings
- To place research on gender and industrial relations on the agenda of industrial relations conferences
- To contribute to the development and dissemination of research on gender and industrial relations
Activities of the Gender and industrial relations study group
- The study group aims to meet at as many regional and world congresses of IIRA as possible. Study group meetings take a seminar format and invite papers for presentation. Open discussion of topical issues is also encouraged.
- The co-ordinators disseminate information of likely interest to study group members and welcome contributions from members.