(previously the International Industrial Relations Association (IIRA)
4th Regional Congress of the Americas
Toronto, Canada, 25-28 June 2002
Labour protection and trade: can the two be made to work together?
- Protection of labour rights under NAALC
- Trade and labour protection: experience from the European Union and other regions of the world
- The role of Corporate Codes in enhancing labour rights
- What can governments do to protect labour in the era of free trade?
- Re-inventing trade unions for global capitalism
- The role of civil society groups in protecting labour rights