What we do
YEN’s key services are:
- Advise governments and other relevant stakeholders on designing, implementing and monitoring youth employment policies and programs.
- Implement pilot projects on youth employment and share lessons learned with the network.
- Facilitate cooperation among partners from the network and share good practices among countries.
- Share knowledge on youth employment issues.
- Build capacity of youth organizations as advocates and implementing agencies.
- Mobilize resources for youth employment activities.
In order to deliver these services, the secretariat draws on the technical expertise and staff of its core agency partners (UN, ILO, World Bank).