The ILO promotes decent work for all as a global goal by –
- developing and strengthening partnerships and relations with agencies of the multilateral system, the donor partner community and other external development actors
- contributing to active ILO involvement in multilateral system coordination and United Nations reform processes at all levels
- mobilizing extra-budgetary funding for technical cooperation and funds for the Regular Budget Supplementary Account (RBSA), to complement and enhance action undertaken through the regular budget to fulfil the DWA
- developing ILO technical cooperation policy and coordinating, supporting and overseeing the management of extra-budgetary technical cooperation activities
- providing full and appropriate information services on the ILO’s technical cooperation programme and its financing, and on external relations.