The aim of evaluation is to determine the relevance and level of achievement of project objectives, development effectiveness, efficiency, impact and sustainability. Evaluations also feed lessons learned into the decision-making process of project stakeholders, including donors and national partners. Evaluation is an important part of the ILO’s accountability to its donors and to the Governing Body.
Latest Reports & Governing Body documents
EVAL full reports
- Annual Evaluation Report 2014-15
- DWCP Evaluation on the Caribbean
- Strategy Evaluation of Technical Cooperation
- Strategy Evaluation on Labour Inspection
- Labour Protection Synthesis Review