- promoting comprehensive employment policy framework based on the national context
- design and implementation of employment policies;
- strengthening labour market information system as a basis for evidence based policy making;
- facilitation transition from informal to formal employment.
Policy advice is provided to the ILO constituents on how to establish a better linkage between the identified employment challenges and strategies and tools to address them. A significance of policy coherence is stressed to demonstrate, on the one hand, how economic activation could be achieved through effective employment promotion and, on the other, what needs to be done to guarantee that the growth of the economy is followed by the employment growth.
- Employment Policy Department (EMP/POLICY)
- The second recurrent discussion on employment, ILC 2014
- Transition from the Informal to the Formal Economy, ILC 2015
- Towards an employment-friendly macroeconomic policy framework: The case of Armenia
- Promoting Labour Market Mobility in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation
- Is there a case for front-loaded fiscal consolidation in Azerbaijan?
- Guide for the formulation of national employment policies
- The Informal Economy and Decent Work: A Policy Resource Guide supporting transitions to formality
- Brief profile on Informal Economy
- Jobs, growth and social justice : report of the Director-General, 9th European Regional Meeting, Oslo, Norway, 8-11 April 2013
- Brief profile on Employment Policies