- Migrant domestic workers’ significant achievements at work and in their personal lives.
- Moments showing their unique or exceptional position in the labour market.
- Uplifting, contagious enthusiasm and energy of migrant domestic workers.
- Migration and domestic work seen through the eyes of employers and ‘beneficiaries’ of migrant domestic workers.
- Examples of successful integration of migrant domestic workers in the labour market and in the societies they live in.
Of the 20 finalists, the three best entries will be awarded a cash prize:
1st Prize: €1000,-
2nd Prize: €600,-
3rd Prize: €400,-
The first prize winner will also be invited to the aforementioned Brussels conference to present their winning entries.
Winners will be announced and contacted within 21 days of the closing of the contest.