To get started with your entry quickly, here are the rules, in short.For more information please also take a look at the complete Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Para obtener más información, puede leer las Reglas, Términos y Condiciones completas.
Pour plus d'informations s'il vous plaît lire les Règles, Termes et Conditions complètes.
Per ulteriori informazioni si prega di leggere il Regolamento, Termini e Condizioni completo.
- Anyone over the age of 18 who is resident in Europe can participate in this contest.
- To submit your entries, complete the official entry form.
- It is your responsibility to obtain written permission from the subject(s) in the photographs to use their image(s) in this contest. You can use our model release form for this.
- Email (1) the entry form together with (2) your photographs and (3) the model release forms to MDWcontest@ilo.org, before 30 April, 2013, 23.59PM (Central European Time).
- Your entries should include at least the following information in one of the 3 official ILO languages (English, French, or Spanish), preferably in the image’s metadata:
o Date shot:
o Caption (max. 100 words objectively explaining what the picture portrays)
- You can submit up to three photographs (up to 5 MB in size, at least 6 megapixels), which have been taken by you, in Europe, and within the last two years.
- Some slight digital adjustment of the photos is allowed, but the intention of the photo should always be to remain faithful to the original experience, and never to misrepresent the reality of the scene or setting.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges and announced no later than 20 days after the closing date of the contest.
- Please only write to MDWcontest@ilo.org for questions relating to the contest or submitting your photos. No phone inquiries will be accepted.