Decent Work Country Programme (DWCP) for Timor-Leste 2016-2020 was launched on 31st May 2016. The management framework included in the DWCP includes a Steering Committee. The 1st Steering Committee meeting will be conducted on Friday 5th August 2016 with the following objectives:
- To finalise the Terms of Reference of the Steering Committee: Compositions names of Steering Committee member are officially recorded and agreed, Agreed Roles & Functions and Meeting Frequency;
- To report on DWCP activities conducted until July 2016; and
- To prepare the DWCP Implementation Plan August-December 2016.
- Agreed Terms of Reference for DWCP Tripartite Steering Committee: Names of Member are officially recorded and agreed; Agreed Role and Function & Frequency of meeting; and
- DWCP Implementation plan for August – December 2016.