The workshop will share knowledge and experiences from Apindo representatives at the level of provinces and districts who are playing active in minimum wages negotiations. It is also aimed to create a coordinated minimum wages network Apindo between DPN-DPP and DPK.
Apindo representatives at the level of provinces and districts who are playing an active role in MINIMUM WAGES negotiations. The target provinces are Jakarta (18 – 19 March) and Makassar (21 – 22 March).
- Knowledge: facts and figures on minimum wages in Indonesia: comparisons of minimum wages at local levels, sources for research and information, recent studies on impact of minimum wages on the different variables of economic and social performance;
- Insight in the economic logic behind minimum wages systems and in the international (ILO and other SE Asian countries);
- Experience sharing and knowledge sharing on the differing experiences and situations in other provinces and regencies and development/sharing of skills for negotiation on the basis of experiences;
- Networking between the participants as to create a coordinated minimum wages network Apindo between DPN- DPP and DPK;
- Policy exchange and discussion. Participants know, share and discuss Apindo policy positions; and
- Optional: basis of negotiation techniques