- Action to introduce, improve and extend social protection, in line with the ILO Recommendation No. 202 on social protection floors.
- National social security systems that are sensitive to children’s needs and help fight child labour.
- Social protection that reaches out to especially vulnerable groups of children.
- Bolivia - Juanita has been harvesting Brazil nuts with her parents and three younger siblings since she was 12 years old...
- Brazil - Paulo, though only 12 years old, is already familiar with the work needed in tobacco tilling...
- Côte d'Ivoire - The determination of Ousmane and Aboubacar to get out of the cocoa plantations...
- Kyrgyzstan - The stories of Hamid, Ainura, Nurlan, Guljigit and Aika...
- Madagascar - Niaina, a former child labourer is now 20 years old and a seamstress...
- Mexico - The stories of Sara and Manuel, beneficiairies of the Oportunidades Programme...
The “Music against Child Labour” Initiative links the ILO-IPEC with famous conductors, musicians, musicians’ organizations and music education bodies.
#RedCard to child labour
Join the #RedCard to Child Labour campaign and download the new single, 'Til Everyone Can See".
Economic vulnerability, social protection and the fight against child labour
The report presents the latest social security trends and provides information on social protection systems, coverage, benefits and expenditures in more than 190 countries
Videos and songs on child labour
|"Anthem Against Child Labour " by the Global March Against Child Labour and BBA-SACCS, feat. Punjabi rock singer and actor Jasbir Jassi||"Til Everyone Can See", by Mike Einziger & Ann Marie Simpson, feat. Pharrel, Hans Zimmer, Travis Barker|
"Petits travailleurs" et "Mon enfant" by Choeur pour l’abolition du travail des enfants from Côte d'Ivoire