ILOSTAT DSD Constructor Release Notes
DSD Constructor 126.96.36.199 - Minor Release [18 Sep 2019]Improvements
- Change the update checking at the end of the program.
DSD Constructor 188.8.131.52 - Minor Release [19 July 2019]New Features
- Warning message: Multilingual input confirmation.
When the input codelist or DSD has any extra language besides the user configured language(s), the user needs to be informed and confirm if they want to continue. If yes, those extra languages will be discarded.
For example, if the user selects EN and IT as the default language, and a codelist uploaded contains names in EN, FR and ES. A warning message should be fired up for any upload event at the first time, and if the user confirms with YES, the information in FR and ES will be discarded automatically.
- Codelist Item Annotation - Read Type, Title and Text (with localization). The current implementation for the annotations at the item level only handles "Type" together with multilingual "Text". This improvement aims to extend it to allow "Title" presented as well. The following steps are summarized in order to achieve this:
For any annotation "Type", create a default column with the same name as the "Type" in the table frame, and this default column will be used as the data entry for "Title".
To avoid listing too many columns in the table frame, provide a right-click menu on the column header to hide/unhide all empty columns.
DSD Constructor 184.108.40.206 - Minor Release [23 May 2019]Bug fixes
- Polish the generate error reporting.
- If any dimension or attribute without a label (Default Name), an error message will popup first before the generating process.
DSD Constructor 220.127.116.11 - Minor Release [17 May 2019]New Features
- Support saving any codelist as the .STAT Version 7 Dimension.
DSD Constructor 18.104.22.168 - Minor Release [9 May 2019]New Features
- Versions can be assigned to each artefact independently.
- When read a dataflow, its annotations were assigned to the DSD level.
DSD Constructor 22.214.171.124 - Minor Release [8 May 2019]New Features
- Read Dataflow.
- Annotations can be attached at Dataflow and DSD level.
- Annotations can be attached at Codelist level (besides at the items level).
- When duplicated codes were added in the "Edit Codelist", this should trigger an error message.
DSD Constructor 126.96.36.199 - Minor Release [6 May 2019]New Features
- Setting the attachment level of attributes to "DimensionGroup" is now supported.
DSD Constructor 188.8.131.52 - Minor Release [16 Apr 2019]Bug Fixes
- The agencyID and version in the local reference of any concept has been overwritten by the global settings.
DSD Constructor 184.108.40.206 - Minor Release [12 Apr 2019]New Features
- Add a new button "Support" for client support.
- Under Editor "Edit Concept" and "Add Concept", add an option to upload codelist from local XML.
- In the "Generate" form, add a new Toggle button "Export Separate Artefacts" to allow outputing SDMX artefacts separately.
DSD Constructor 220.127.116.11 - Minor Release [10 Apr 2019]New Features
- Add a new button "Save Codelists" to save all the listed codelists in a separate SDMX-ML.
- Under Editor "Edit Concept", add a new Toggle Button for "IsFinal" flag and button "Save SDMX-ML" to export an individual codelist.
- In the "Generate" form, user can assign a "IsFinal" flag for ConceptScheme, DSD and dataflow.
DSD Constructor 18.104.22.168 - Minor Release [14 Mar 2019]Bug Fixes
- When loading concept from any SDMX registry, the triple keys of codelist was not properly referenced.
- In Edit Concept mode, the load codelist didn't reset the existing codelist.
DSD Constructor 22.214.171.124 - Minor Release [18 Feb 2019]Changes
- The codelist agency and version are available to modify.
- In all the concepts, the codelist reference is set to the triple keys: AgencyID:CodelistID(CodelistVersion)
- A codelist can be referenced by multiple concepts.