This project establishes sound industrial relations through improved representational capacity of the social partners based on democratic principles, improved social dialogue process, and industrial relations support services, and an updated legal framework for minimum labour standards providing workers income security and employers operational flexibility.
- Labour Code and Trade Union Law are revised with inputs from both the workers and employers and their organizations and are in closer conformity with international labour standards.
- CBAs with substantive contents are actually negotiated by workers/trade union including involvement of female workers.
- Increased used of the government mediation and conciliation services both at central and provincial levels.
- Improving the legal framework for future industrial relations through revision of the Labour Code and Trade Union Law in light of international labour standards.
- Promoting meaningful collective bargaining in enterprises in Viet Nam, including improving women’s representation in collective bargaining both in terms of quantity and quality.
- Strengthening industrial relations service function of the government, including the labour dispute settlement system.
For further information please contact:
Mr Young Mo Yoon
Chief Technical Advisor
Tel: +84 4 373 40902 Ext: 311