ObjectiveThe programme has two major objectives to improve knowledge about technical elements related to MPSIR; and build capacity to lead the implementation of MPSIR as well as the future reforms in the coming years and decades.
The specific objectives are to provide for opportunities to:
- Understand concepts and theories of social insurance/security;
- Understand technical issues including challenges and solutions around MPSIR;
- Understand linkages between international labour standards and MPSIR;
- Build capacity to develop solutions for the different challenges;
- Build capacity to communicate the importance of social security to stakeholders;
- Build capacity to plan an effective communication strategy of MPSIR to stakeholders.