Long term Objectives:
- To improve domestic workers’ working conditions and, ultimately, ensure decent work for domestic workers, within Viet Nam and abroad;
- To increase formal employment among domestic workers.
Short term Objectives:
- To share with tripartite constituents and key stakeholders the motivation and content of the standard contract and receive feedback and/or validation on the draft contract;
- Consider ways of promoting the use of the standard contract;
- To raise participants’ interest in protecting domestic workers’ rights and increasing engagement in:
- offering services to domestic workers and their employers (counselling, mediation, conciliation and other dispute resolution services…)
- Briefly analyse further steps for domestic workers’ protection.
PARTICIPANTS:83 participants from MOLISA, VGCL, Women’s Union Employers’ organizations, VCCI, Private companies specialised in offering domestic work services, ILO and other UN and international organizations, CSOs, Domestic workers, Employers, District and commune local authorities etc
For further information please contact:Ms Nguyen Thi Mai Thuy
National Project Coordinator
ILO Country Office for Viet Nam
Tel.: +84 4 37340902 Ext 306