Objective of the workshop
- To recognize the efforts of recruitment agencies in application of the VAMAS CoC-VN and encourage participation of the recruitment agencies in the monitoring and evaluation of the CoC-VN;
- Share best practices of recruitment agencies in application of CoC-VN relating to reducing costs, fair recruitment and protection of migrant workers abroad;
- To inform the public on the results of the evaluation of the Recruitment Agencies’ Compliance with the VAMAS Code of Conduct of the 4th year; and
- To review the evaluation process in general and focusing on the Review of the Effectiveness and Gender-Sensitivity of the VAMAS’s Code of Conduct for further improvement and expansion.
- Evaluation of the recruitment agencies’ compliance with the VAMAS Code of Conduct and its results for the fourth year is well recognized and widely known by recruitment agencies, foreign partners, national and international organizations, local authorities and migrant workers;
- Best practices shared and feedbacks stakeholders for the improvement and expansion of the CoC-VN obtained; and
- Continued commitment of VAMAS, MOLISA, existing and potential recruitment agencies and other stakeholders to the COC-VN implementation and expansion.
For further information please contact:Ms Nguyen Thi Mai Thuy
National Project Coordinator
ILO Country Office for Viet Nam
Tel.: +84 4 37340902 Ext 306