Training Objectives:At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the elements and drivers of ethical recruitment;
- List relevant standards for ethical recruitment and gender responsiveness and the business benefits of meeting these standards;
- Identify the impacts on workers, employers and recruitment agencies of not meeting standards to ethical recruitment, particulary standards related to non-discrimination and gender responsiveness;
- Discuss risks and risk sources to meeting ethical and gender-responsive recruitment standards in the recruitment agency’s supply chain, business operations, processes and tasks, with a focus on risks affecting women migrants, specific to country of origin;
- Identify and develop mitigating and contingent controls to avoid the occurrence of ethical and gender-responsive problems and issues in the recruitment process within the individual participant’s ambit of responsibility, control or influence;
- Explain best practices in ethical and gender-responsive market development and negotiation;
- Identify national and cross-national policies that affect ethical and gender-responsive recruitment efforts; and
- Evaluate the training and assess learning.
Target Participants:Owners, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, General Manager, Operations Manager or Training Officers of active recruitment agencies. In line with the goals of this training, efforts will be made to target recruitment agencies that recruit high proportions of women migrant workers and female staff from within recruitment agencies for training.
For further information please contact:Ms Nguyen Thi Mai Thuy
National Project Coordinator
ILO Country Office for Viet Nam
Tel.: +84 4 37340902 Ext 306