- Introduce the Draft strategy on training for the labour inspection system;
- discuss the role and challenges of MOLISA and DOLISA’s inspectorates in implementing the strategy;
- compile expertise from representatives of the strategy’s expected implementers and collaborators; and
- collect comments and ideas of relevant stakeholders on the Draft Strategy.
Expected workshop outcomes
- Participants are aware of the expected contents of the training strategy and clear on the long-term approach of training activities in the labour inspection system.
- Roles of MOLISA and DOLISA Inspectorates as well as other stakeholders in implementing the strategy are discussed.
- Inputs received on key challenges facing the stakeholders in implementing the Strategy.
- Suggestions received from participants to revise the Draft.
Venue and dateAddress: Dien Luc Hotel, 30 Ly Thai To, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
Time and date: 08.30-16.30, Thursday, 29 January 2015
Relevant Departments and Units of MOLISA
- MOLISA Inspectorate: Vice Minister Nguyen Thanh Hoa, Chief Inspector Nguyen Van Tien
- Department of Legal Affairs
- Department of Personnel and Organisation
- General Directorate of Vocational Training
- Department of Overseas Labour
- Labour and Society Science Institute
- University of Labour and Social Affairs
21 Local DOLISA inspectorates
|Bac Lieu||Ha Nam||Ninh Binh|
|Binh Dinh||Hanoi||Phu Yen|
|Can Tho||HCMC||Quang Ninh|
|Da Nang||Hue||Son La|
|Dong Nai||Lang Son||Thai Nguyen|
|Dong Thap||Lao Cai||Thanh Hoa|
|Gia Lai||Nam Dinh||Vinh Phuc|
- Hanoi Law University
- Viet Nam Trade Union University
- Inspector Training College
- Government Inspectorate
- Ministry of Home Affairs