Service ProviderThe ILO Country Office for Viet Nam/NIRF Programme is seeking for a service provider for Labour Inspection Case Management System Development. Pls go to the below link for the terms of reference in detail:
Terms of Reference
Service Contract USDOL conditions
Interested consulting/IT firms are invited to submit an application package in English including all the following documents by email to email@example.com before 17:30 GMT+7 Monday 10 June 2019.
- Team/firm profile listing other relevant tasks already completed, technical certifications of the firm/team demonstrating the relevant experience and
competencies to the TOR.
- A list of the team members who will work on the assignment including gender profile, CV(s) of the key personnel demonstrating competence and qualifications in areas relevant to the TOR.
- A brief proposal (maximum 5 pages) where the tentative methodologies and work plan with timeline are presented.
- A detailed financial proposal indicating the cost required for undertaking the assignment 2.
- Examples of similar projects completed by the firm recently (optional).
- If possible, recommendations/references from previous clients for whom similar work has been conducted.
In the subject line, please indicate “Application_ LIS Developer_Name of the Firm”.
Only submissions with complete documents stated here above received before the deadline will be considered. We regret that detailed screening results will not be released and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ILO Country Office for Viet Nam/ENHANCE Project is seeking for a service agency to implement WDACL awareness raising event for children in HCM city. Pls go to the below link for the terms of reference in detail:
Terms of Reference
Proposed plan and budget must be submitted to the ENHANCE Project through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 5 pm on 27 May 2019.