- Management of occupational ergonomics and health.
- Health promotion in the workplace.
- Health surveillance of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Occupational ergonomics and workers' participative.
- Ergonomics within specific sectors: Agriculture, fishing, mining and construction.
- Analysis and assessment of risk, work organization and cost-benefit.
- Prevention of work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
- The best practices in ergonomics and successful experiences.
- New technologies applied in occupational ergonomics.
Double differentiating aspect
In Ciseo 2014 everybody who is struggling for an improvement in health and occupational ergonomics has a place. For this reason, the conference is focused both on the field of research, where works and scientific innovations will serve as examples and inspiration to many professionals, and in the field of "good practices", utilizing a sample of real cases and interaction where small and large changes have improved working conditions in different companies.
Call for papers
The conference papers and presentations can be delivered in Spanish or English during the conference. Deadline for abstracts submission is 10 May. The paper can be delivered in one of the following two categories:
Category research (scientific / academic projects)
Aimed at professionals and researchers who have undertaken a scientific paper related to the health area and occupational ergonomics who consider that their works fulfil the methodological requirements of a study that can be enriching, helping professionals that work in the field.
Category practical experiences
Aimed at professionals from the public or private sector who have implemented improvements in the area of ergonomics or occupational health within their respective company and who wish to present this to peers & colleagues as an example of good practice. This can address small or large scale changes (organizational, methodical, redesigns of workplaces, etc.) undertaken to prevent work-related illnesses and/or to improve the working conditions.
The conference is organized by Universidad Científica del Sur and Centro de Ergonomía Aplicada (CENEA). The ILO is providing institutional support and will participate in this event. For the conference schedule, guest speakers and scientific committee, please see the link below.