This global project aims at preventing and reducing abusive and fraudulent recruitment practices and maximizing the protection of migrant workers in the recruitment process and their contribution to development. This project seeks to support the dissemination and operationalization the ILO General Principles and Operational Guidelines for Fair recruitment at global, regional and national level.
The project has the following 3 objectives:
- Develop and test fair recruitment pilot interventions across migration corridors
- Enhance capacities of social partners, business, civil society organizations and the media and provide them with tools to deliver better information and services to migrant workers throughout the recruitment process
- Produce and disseminate global knowledge about fair recruitment
Latest from REFRAME
- Publication: the General Principles and Operational Guidelines for Fair Recruitment are now available in English, Spanish and French
- Events: The ILO launches a global media competition on labour migration, including a special award on fair recruitment
The project is implemented under the framework of the ILO Fair Recruitment Initiative.