- Discrimination Act No. 567 of 5 June 2008, unofficial English translation (Note: this text does not take into account amendments adopted after 5 June 2008)
- Act No. 568 of 5 June 2008 concerning the Equality Ombudsman, unofficial English translation
- Infectious Diseases Act No. 168 of 7 April 2004, as amended up to Act No. 860 of 1 August 2009, Swedish
- Infectious Diseases Ordinance No. 255 of 29 April 2004, as amended up to Ordinance No. 1433 of 2006, Swedish
- Law No. 323 of 11 May 2006 on the exchange of syringes and hypodermic needles, Swedish
National policies and strategies
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs, National Strategy to Combat HIV/AIDS and Certain Other Communicable Diseases, Fact Sheet No. 19, November 2007, 4 pp.
- Government, The Right to A Future: Policy for Sweden’s International HIV and AIDS Efforts, 2009, 26 pp.
- Ministry of Integration and Gender Equality, Equal Rights and Opportunities regardless of Sexual Orientation or Transgender Identity or Expression, October 2009, 4 pp.
- Government, Regional Strategy for sub-Saharan Africa on HIV and AIDS on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), including Promotion of Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender People (LGBT), 29 February 2012, Swedish