Work and society
- Women, gender and work: Social choices and inequalities. Volume 2
- The future of work: the meaning and value of work in Europe
- The effects of non-standard forms of employment on worker health and safety
Decent work for all
- The future of jobs at risk of automation in ASEAN
- ASEAN in transformation: how technology is changing jobs and enterprises
- New trends : the servicification of manufacturing, global supply chains and the labour market
- Technology anxiety past and present
- How the world of work is changing: a review of the evidence
- New technologies: A jobless future or golden age of job creation?
The organisation of work
- Non-standard employment : challenges and solutions
- Income security in the on-demand economy: Findings and policy lessons from a survey of crowdworkers
- The Impact of Better Work - a Joint Program of the International Labour Organization and the International Finance Corporation
- The rise of the «just-in-time workforce»: On-demand work, crowdwork and labour protection in the 'gig-economy'
- Digitalization and structural labour market problems: the case of Germany
The governance of work
- Green shoots in the labour market: a cornucopia of social experiments
- Introduction: What future for industrial relations?
- Three scenarios for industrial relations in Europe
- Alternative labour protection movements in the United States: Reshaping industrial relations?
- The shifting boundaries of industrial relations: Insights from South Africa
- Workers and social movements of the developing world: Time to rethink the scope of industrial relations?
- Shaping the future of industrial relations in the EU ideas, paradoxes and drivers of change
- Shrinking collective bargaining coverage, increasing income inequality: A comparison of five EU countries