|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to email@example.com|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Has your country ratified the most important conventions related to working conditions (see list), and does it apply them in practice?
- Has your country established effective and inclusive collective bargaining mechanisms and/or institutions?
- Has your country devised inclusive and effective wage setting mechanisms, including for minimum wages?
- Has government adopted employment security legislation, including the payment of unemployment benefits?
- Has government adopted working time legislation in concordance with relevant ILO instruments?
- Has government adopted specific legislation for domestic workers covering also family workers and migrant workers?
- Have government and social partners agreed on measures to support the work-family balance of working women and men?