|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to email@example.com|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Does the national development plan and or programming framework of your country explicitly address the impact on productivity and measure that impact?
- Does the Plan explicitly consider how productivity growth may impact employment growth as well as modify employment patterns?
- Do laws, regulations and/or mechanisms exist to guarantee the fair and equitable distribution of productivity gains between labour and capital?
- Has your country adopted special measures to raise improve labour productivity in rural areas?
- Has your country adopted special measures to raise improve labour productivity in the informal economy?
- Did your country establish a Productivity Centre, or does it envisage the establishment of such a centre?
- Are workers’ and employers’ organizations actively involved in the promotion of productivity growth?