|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Have incidences of forced labour and/or trafficking in persons been reported in your country?
- Does the national programming framework address forced labour and/or trafficking in persons in the country?
- Do legal instruments exist in your country to reprimand and sanction any form of violation related to forced labour, human trafficking, slavery or bonded labour?
- Does government monitor and evaluate activities aimed at preventing or eliminating these forms of forced labour?
- Are the workers’ and employers’ organizations of your country actively engaged in the fight against forced labour?
- Is the donor community, including the UN system, involved in the fight against forced labour?