|Download the discussion guide in Excel format, fill-in and then send to email@example.com|
Tip: the discussion should first establish the factual basis and then consider the actual implementation of the respective policies and actions.
- Does the national development plan, national employment policy or labour market policy of your country include ALMPs such as:
- the establishment, strengthening and modernization of public employment services?
- employment-intensive public works or public employment programmes?
- wage subsidies, hiring subsidies?
- self-employment and entrepreneurship support?
- Skills development and technical and vocational training including work experience for the unemployed and other jobseekers?
- employment promotion programmes for specific population groups (indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, migrant workers, members of demobilized armed forces, unemployed youths, rural women and those in the informal economy, etc.)?
- Does the national budget for the current/future financial year include allocations earmarked for ALMPs?
- Does the UNDAF of your country include elements of ALMPs?
- Do your country’s principal development partners prioritize ALMPs?
- In case ALMPs have been implemented in the past in your country?
- How many jobs were created?
- Have the programmes been evaluated?
- Did the programmes apply international labour standards?
- Did the programmes involve social partners?