In response to demands from national constituents, INWORK provides technical assistance to countries committed to improving working conditions of domestic workers with the support of donor countries and organizations. This may take on various forms depending on national situation and needs, such as:
- Technical advice and research in support of legal or policy reform, or ratification of Convention No. 189;
- Providing space for dialogues among tripartite partners;
- Developing awareness strategies;
- Training workers, employers and government staff in specific policy areas;
- Facilitating the organization and representation of domestic workers and their employers;
- Improving statistical data on domestic work;
- Innovating methodologies for assessing employment patterns and working conditions in domestic work.