The agenda of the Conference is as follows:
I. General discussion on a number of topics, including:
- Updating of the International Classification of Occupations (ISCO-08)
- Measurement of decent work
- Indicators of labour underutilization
- Statistics on Volunteer Work
- Data compilation and dissemination by the ILO
- Review of functions and organization of the ICLS
Some of the above-mentioned topics may be the subject of a working group.
II. Measurement of Working Time
III. Measurement of Child Labour
Items II and III will involve the revision and adoption of new international standards on labour statistics respectively.