Supervisory bodies and procedures
- Supervising the application of standards
► Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR)
► Conference Committee on the Application of Standards (CAS)
► Committee on Freedom of Association (CFA)
Reports of the supervisory bodies
- 2018 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
• General Report
- 2018 General Survey on working-time instruments
- 2018 Report of the Conference Committee on the Application of Standards
- 387th Report of the Committee on Freedom of Association (October 2018)
17 January 2019
The Russian Federation has ratified the Protocol of 2014 to the Forced Labour Convention, 1930, becoming the 28th ILO Member State to do so.
Work in Fishing Convention
16 January 2019
The United Kingdom has ratified the Work in Fishing Convention, 2007 (No. 188), becoming the 13th ILO Member State to do so.
26 November 2018
10 November 2018
The October-November 2018 session of the ILO Governing Body ended on 8 November. ILO News discussed the highlights with Juan Llobera, Clerk of the Governing Body.
International Labour Standards
21 September 2018
The Government of Cook Islands has deposited with the International Labour Office the instruments of ratification for two ILO Conventions: C144 on the Tripartite Consultation (International Labour Standards) and C182 on the Worst Forms of Child Labour, which have now been formally registered