15 March 2022
2022 General Survey
ILO releases the 2022 report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
10 February 2022
28 March 2022
Training on International Labour Standards
Supervisory bodies and procedures
- Supervising the application of standards
► Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations (CEACR)
► Conference Committee on the Application of Standards (CAS)
► Committee on Freedom of Association (CFA)
Reports of the supervisory bodies
- 2022 Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations
- 2022 General Survey: Securing decent work for nursing personnel and domestic workers, key actors in the care economy - NEW: Corrigendum
- 2021 Report of the Conference Committee on the Application of Standards
- 397th Report of the Committee on Freedom of Association (March 2022)
398th Report of the Committee on Freedom of Association - Measures taken by the Government of the Republic of Belarus to implement the recommendations of the Commission of Inquiry (March 2022)
Committee on Freedom of Association annual report for the year 2021 (March 2022)
- Representations under article 24 of the ILO Constitution
- Complaints under article 26 of the ILO Constitution
Minimum wages for seafarers
18 May 2022
An increase in minimum monthly wages has been agreed for the world’s seafarers.
16 May 2022
Drawing from lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic, stakeholders in the global shipping industry have adopted amendments to the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006), to improve the living and working conditions of seafarers.
Violence and Harassment
06 May 2022
Albania becomes the 13th country in the world, and the 5th country in Europe, to ratify Convention No. 190.
Occupational Safety and Health
Switzerland ratifies the Chemicals Convention and the Prevention of Major Industrial Accidents Convention
26 April 2022
Switzerland's ratification of Conventions Nos. 170 and 174 was marked by a ceremony attended by ILO Director-General Guy Ryder.
International labour standards
20 April 2022
Once these ratifications take place, the total number of ILO Conventions ratified by China will rise to 28, including six of the eight Fundamental Conventions.