The main objective of the validation workshop was to present the ongoing process of adaptation of materials for the PROSPECTS Project and to obtain feedback, opinions and impressions from strategic partners in Ethiopia, Kenya, Sudan and Uganda for the generation of the final version of the financial education manuals.
- Introduction to the ILO's Financial Education program.
- Brief presentation of the Financial Education intervention under PROSPECTS. Presentation of Trainer’s manual and Trainee’s booklet for PROSPECTS, including the adaptation approach used.
- Validation with participants of relevant issues to be included or highlighted – this activity will require that workshop participants fill in an online Training Needs Assessment form to be shared before the workshop.
- Validation with participants of the profile of the 4 fictional characters included in the manual.
- Next steps and workplan.
- Representatives from Partner Organizations/Institutions involved in the rolling out of the FE programme
- Representatives from ILO offices involved in PROSPECTS implementation in the different countries