The 106th International Labour Conference gets underway in Geneva, Switzerland from 5 -16 June 2017. This year's session brings together over 4,000 delegates from around the globe to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world of work today.Read
Latin America and the Caribbean
The region is on the way to become a global leader in gender diversity and management, according to a new ILO report.Read
G20 Labour and Employment Ministers adopted policy recommendations on skills development, social protection and working conditions for countries to shape a future that works for people around the globe.Read
Our impact, their voices
Programmes and results
Better Work, a collaboration between the International Finance Cooperation (IFC) and the ILO, has joined forces with an innovative foundation to improve factory clinics and boost the quality of life for a group of deaf workers in Haiti.
The ILO has integrated many of its existing technical projects into five flagship programmes, designed to enhance the efficency and impact of its development cooperation with constituents on a global scale.
ILO and the G20
Artworks brings together artists to raise awareness, promote fundamental rights and advocate for social change on world of work issues.
World of work trends
- Towards a better future for women and work
- World Employment and Social Outlook: Trends 2017
- Global Wage Report 2016/17
- Non-standard employment around the world: Understanding challenges, shaping prospects
- World Employment and Social Outlook for Youth 2016
- Women at Work: Trends 2016
- Global estimates on migrant workers
- Profits and Poverty: The Economics of Forced Labour
- Maternity and paternity at work: Law and practice across the world
Receive ILO news
International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia