In Nepal, a sustainable tourism industry is seen as essential to creating decent work while preserving natural resources. But the disastrous earthquake in 2015 seriously affected the number of tourists coming to Nepal.Read
Our impact, their stories
How an ILO pilot project that produces biogas in two Egyptian villages is creating jobs and reducing pollution.Read
Programmes and results
How an ILO programme adds significant value to enterprises and gives hope to some 4 billion low-income people still excluded from appropriate insurance products throughout the world.
The ILO has integrated many of its existing technical projects into five flagship programmes, designed to enhance the efficency and impact of its development cooperation with constituents on a global scale.
ILO and the G20
Artworks brings together artists to raise awareness, promote fundamental rights and advocate for social change on world of work issues.
World of work trends
- World Employment and Social Outlook Trends 2017
- Global Wage Report 2016/17
- Non-standard employment around the world: Understanding challenges, shaping prospects
- World Employment and Social Outlook for Youth 2016
- Women at Work Trends 2016
- Global estimates on migrant workers
- Profits and Poverty: The Economics of Forced Labour
- Maternity and paternity at work: Law and practice across the world