Global Dialogue Forum, 24-26 October
Government, employer and worker representatives will share telework experiences in Information and Communications Technology Services (ICTS) and Financial Services. Prevalence, economic and social risks and benefits, employment relationships, work organization and career development will be at the center of discussions.Read
Researchers, government representatives and social partners from France and other countries look at how enterprises and workers can best adapt to future of work challenges.Read
Agreement is expected to lead to the generation of decent jobs, sustainable businesses, more inclusive growth and better sharing of the benefits of foreign direct investment (FDI).Read
Programmes and results
The ILO has integrated many of its existing technical projects into five flagship programmes, designed to enhance the efficency and impact of its development cooperation with constituents on a global scale.
ILO and the G20
Artworks brings together artists to raise awareness, promote fundamental rights and advocate for social change on world of work issues.
World of work trends
- World Employment and Social Outlook for Youth 2016
- World Employment and Social Outlook 2016
- Women at Work Trends 2016
- Global estimates on migrant workers
- Key Indicators of the Labour Market (KILM) 2015
- Global Wage Report 2014-15
- World Social Protection Report 2014-15
- Profits and Poverty: The Economics of Forced Labour
- Maternity and paternity at work: Law and practice across the world
Receive ILO news
From 17 to 21 October
ILO’s Human Resources team will answer all your questions about our recruitment process, new job openings and what it's like to work for the ILO.