The national photo competition with the theme of “Child Protection – Let’s end child labour!” is organized by the Bureau of Child protection and Care, the Vietnam Professional Photographers Association, Social and Labour Newspapers, and Children and Family Magazines funded by the International Labour Organization, World Vision, and Save the children in order to:
- Observe the World Day against Child labour;
- Provide the public with imaged information on street children or children who have to work in hazardous conditions; actions by authorities at different 2 levels, social organizations, and interventions of community to eradicate street children and child labour.
- Do advocacy towards society on child protection, prevent and support street children, child labour; prevent organizations/individuals in exploiting child labour;
- Give chances for children to engage in education, entertainment, and full development.
Time to receive photos: from 06/4/2012 to 30/5/2012.
For further information, please see regulation on the Regulation on the national photo competition and exhibition on “Child protection – Let’s end child labour!”
* Children and Family Magazines, 139 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, or via email:
* Social and Labour Newspapers, 73 Nguyen Hong street, Nam Thanh Cong, Dong Da, Hanoi, or via email: