The Office of the Legal Adviser/Office of Legal Services (JUR) protects the legal interests of the International Labour Organization (ILO) by advising the Director-General, the Office and the policy-making organs of the ILO.
- Training course on Managing employment disputes effectively in international organizations
- The Cook Islands accepts the 1986 Constitutional Amendment
- Brunei Darussalam ratifies the 1986 Constitutional Amendment
- Honduras accepts the 1986 Constitutional Amendment
- The next training session on Managing employment disputes effectively in international organizations
- Members invited to ratify the 1986 constitutional amendment
- Amendments to the Statute of the ILO Administrative Tribunal adopted