The Office of the Legal Adviser/Office of Legal Services (JUR) protects the legal interests of the International Labour Organization (ILO) by advising the Director-General, the Office and the policy-making organs of the ILO.
- Members invited to ratify the 1986 constitutional amendment
- New training activity launched - Managing employment disputes effectively in international organizations
- Pilot workshop on Managing employment disputes effectively in international organizations
- Seychelles ratifies the 1986 constitutional amendment
- Amendments to the Statute of the ILO Administrative Tribunal adopted
- Kingdom of Tonga becomes 187th ILO member State
- International Labour Conference to abrogate six obsolete Conventions and withdraw three Recommendations