III. Decisions of the United Nations General Assembly on the report of the International Civil Service Commission
(Tenth item on the agenda)
(a) Decisions of the United Nations General Assembly on the report of the Board of the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund
The Governing Body took note of these parts of the report.
(Document GB.307/9/2(Rev.), paragraphs 1–31)
(c) Appointments to the ILO Staff Pension Committee (United Nations Joint Staff Pension Board)
The Governing Body decided to submit the following resolution to the Conference at its 99th Session (June 2010):
- § The General Conference of the International Labour Organization,
- § Appoints to the ILO Staff Pension Committee (United Nations Joint Staff Pension Board), for a period of three years until 8 October 2013, the following members and alternate members:
- § Mr D. Willers (Government)
- § Mr J.-P. Bernard (Employers)
- § Mr M. Blondel (Workers)
- § Mr T. Montant (Switzerland)
(Document GB.307/9/2(Rev.), paragraph 35)
The Governing Body decided to place this item on the agenda of its 310th Session (March 2011) for its review based on the outcome of the 65th Session of the UN General Assembly and any other relevant developments.