Below a list of recent Research Events and Conferences of the Trade and Employment programme.
- Washington launch of “Making Globalization Socially Sustainable”, ILO-WTO co-publication, Peterson Institute for International Economics, Washington: October 2011
- Joint ILO-World Bank- Cesifo-EFIGE academic workshop and policy forum, Geneva: June 2011with the participation of key note speakers David Autor (MIT), Elhanan Helpman (Harvard) and interventions from OECD, UNCTAD and WTO.
- Joint ILO-World Bank conference: “Globalization and Employment: Global Shocks, Structural Change and Policy Response”, Geneva: June 2010.
- ILO-WTO academic workshop on ‘Global Trade and Employment’, WTO, Geneva: October 2009.
- ILO-World Bank Institute ‘Geneva Dialogue on Trade and Labor: Economic Slowdown, Openness to Trade and Labor Market Adjustment’, Geneva, April 2009.