To get the final course report, please click here.The course objective was to expose participants to advanced skills on conducting randomized evaluations of youth employment programmes.
Upon participation, participants proved to:
- have improved or updated their comprehension of concepts and methods of quantitative impact evaluation;
- have reviewed and tested impact evaluation methods and techniques, such as randomized control trials;
- be in a better position to identify the most pertinent type of impact evaluation with regards to specific project constraints, institutional and national contexts, and within specific budgetary, time and data constraints.
- Introduction to impact evaluation
- Generating Skilled Youth Self-Employment
- How to Randomize?
- Sampling and Sample Size
- Threats and Analysis
- Business training to boost women entrepreneurship and empowerment?
- Cost-effectiveness analysis and scaling up
- Youth Entrepreneurship Venture Capital Fund
- Promoting youth employment through entrepreneurship trainings, mentorship and start-up capital
- Evaluating Trauma Healing Training among youth/community members
- Youth Employment and Social Support Operation (YESSO)
- Girl’s Empowerment: the best contraceptive in Tanzania?