What works for sustainability in entrepreneurship training delivery?
Short descriptionTo launch the new ILO Guide on "What works for sustainability in entrepreneurship training delivery? A guide for practitioners based on lessons from ILO’s SIYB programme”, the ILO’s Global SIYB team organized a webinar sharing lessons learned from 30+ years of experience in start-up and MSME business management training in over 100 countries. At the centre of the discussion is the issue of financial sustainability and the question of ‘who pays’ for provision of trainings to entrepreneurs after projects come to an end.
The webinar shares main learnings from different implementation models and presents guidance that aim to support practitioners in choosing the right sustainability strategy for entrepreneurship promotion in any given context and objectives.
- Martin Clemensson, SIYB pioneer from 1987 to 2000
- Nadja Nutz, Technical Officer – Approach to Inclusive Market Systems, ILO Beirut and former SIYB Global Coordinator
- José Manuel Medina, Enterprise Development and Job Creation Specialist, ILO Cairo
- Michel Jamar, Independent Consultant and former Chief Technical Advisor, ILO Myanmar
- Sibongile Sibanda, SIYB Master Trainer and Small Enterprise Development Consultant
- Fernando Martínez Cure, SIYB Global Coordinator, ILO
|Prior to the webinar, have a look at the ILO Guide on What works for sustainability in entrepreneurship training delivery? A guide for practitioners based on lessons from ILO’s SIYB programme. |
Available in English, Spanish and French.