Practical resources and tools
- Gender Equality: A Guide to Collective Bargaining.
- Convention No. 154. Promoting Collective Bargaining.
- Labour Dispute Prevention and Resolution
- Right to Organise and Collective Bargaining Convention, 1949 (No. 98)
- Collective Bargaining Convention, 1981 (no. 154)
- ILO Tripartite Declaration of Principles concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy (4th revision 2006)
- "Collective bargaining on employment"
- “Shaping Global Industrial Relations. The impact of International Framework Agreements"
- "Labour relations and collective bargaining in Morocco"
- “Negotiating the crisis? Collective bargaining in Europe during the economic downturn”
- "Company-level bargaining in times of crisis: The case of Germany"
- "A comparative study on industrial relations and collective bargaining in East Asian countries"
- "Industrial Relations and Collective Bargaining in China"
- "Industrial relations and collective bargaining: Trends and developments in South Africa"
- ILO course on “Building effective labour dispute prevention and resolution systems”, Turin, Italy, 20-24 October 2014
- ILO course on “Negotiation skills for the world of work”, Turin, Italy, 3-7 November 2014
- ILO course on Organizing and bargaining for sustainable development, Turin, Italy, 8-12 December 2014
- ILO course on “International labour standards and corporate social responsibility: frameworks and practices”, Turin, Italy, 17-21 November 2014