Short DescriptionIn collaboration with Moztrabalha, a Swedish-funded ILO project based in Mozambique, the Lab has conducted a market system analysis of the tourism value chain and more specifically of the restaurant and catering sub-sector in the provinces of Maputo, Cabo Delgado and Inhambane. The major objective of the analysis was to identify market system bottlenecks and gender constraints, to allow for the realisation of innovative business models tackling these issues hence developing the market potential for tourism in Mozambique. Check this report to have more information on how the inclusive development of enterprises in the restaurant and catering sub-sector would bring about more and better jobs for women and men in Mozambique!
- Market systems analysis - Tourism in Kyrgyzstan
- Market systems analysis - Tourism in Myanmar
- Market System Analysis - Construction sector in Africa
- Rapid market assessment - Hospitality for youth employment in Tanzania
- Rapid market assessment - Tourism in Vietnam
- Market systems analysis - Tourism in Mexico (in Spanish)
- Rapid market assessment - Tourism for SME formalisation in Bolivia (in Spanish)