Objectives and approachThe objective of this online training is to share integrated and relevant knowledge and approaches to support the formalization of enterprises and the workers they employ. The training aims to build institutional and individual capacity to put in place effective strategies and initiatives to formalize micro and small enterprises and increase their resilience during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the scope of informality in business and the importance of formalization;
- Identify the different dimensions that determine informality as well as the key concepts;
- Develop a conceptual framework to facilitate enterprise formalization and increase resilience and decent work;
- Identify the success factors of an enterprise formalization strategy;
- Review national experiences in formalizing micro and small enterprises;
For more information, please refer to the information note (in French) or contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).