Judgment No. 3235
1. The decision of the Director-General of 19 November 2010 is set aside.
2. The matter is remitted to the OPCW for further consideration.
3. The OPCW shall pay the complainant moral damages in the amount of 8,000 euros.
4. It shall also pay him costs in the amount of 3,500 euros.
5. All other claims are dismissed.
The complainant submits that the decision to terminate his contract on the basis of unsatisfactory service was flawed.
termination of employment; unsatisfactory service; flaw