Judgment No. 3535
1. The decision of 6 June 2011 is set aside insofar as it does not award the complainant moral damages for the delay in the internal proceedings.
2. The EPO shall pay the complainant 2,000 euros in moral damages.
3. It shall also pay him 500 euros in costs.
4. The complainant’s second complaint is dismissed in its entirety.
5. All other claims are dismissed.
In his two complaints, the complainant challenges the effective date of his promotion.
complaint allowed; joinder; decision quashed; promotion