|Declaration No. 237 of the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare concerning the Extension of Collective Agreement on Minimum Wage in the Agricultural Sector.
Government Gazette of the Republic of Namibia, 2009-12-14, No. 4390, 5 pages (PDF)
Made under the Labour Act 2007. Parties to the collective agreement are the Agricultural Employers' Association; the Namibian National Farmer's Union; and the Namibian Farm Worker's Union.
2. Recognition as Exclusive Bargaining Agent
3. Purpose of Minimum Wage Determination
4. Criteria for determining Minimum Wages
5. Coverage of Minimum Wages
6. Minimum Wage Determination Machinery
7. Adjustment of Minimum Wages
8. Enforcement of the Minimum Wage
9. Minimum Wage for Entry Level of Agricultural Workers
10. General Provisions
Date d'entrée en vigueur: 2009-06-01
Texte(s) de base:
Labour Act, 2007 (Act No. 11 of 2007).