|Nom original:||Phe duyet Chuong trinh hanh dong quoc gia vi tre em giai doan 2012 - 2020.|
|Nom:||Decision N. 1555/QD-TTg approving the National Action Program for Children for the 2012-2020 period.|
|Sujet(s):||Élimination du travail des enfants, protection des enfants et des adolescents|
|Type de loi:||Autres textes (circulaire, directive, instruction, etc.)|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Official Gazette, The English Translation of Công Báo, 2012-10, Issue Nos. 10-12, pp. 59-67 (INFORM - P60968)
|Bibliographie:||Official Gazette, The English Translation of Công Báo, 2012-10, Issue Nos. 10-12, pp. 59-67 (INFORM - P60968)
Legislation on-line Cong Thong Tin Dien Tu Chinh Phu, Government Information Portal, Viet Nam PDF of Decision in Vietnamese (DOC.NORMES) (consulté le 2013-11-21)
|Résumé/Citation:||The overall objective of the program is to build a safe, friendly and health living environment for children so that they can better realize their rights; to incrementally narrow the living condition gap between different groups of children and children in different regions; and to improve the quality of life and create equal development opportunities for all children.
The specific targets include:
- reducing the number of malnourished children under the age of five and improve health;
- implementing universal preschool education for five year old children by 2015; by 2020 at least 30% of children of kindergarten age and 80% of children of preschool age will be cared for and educated in educational institutions; by 2020 99% of children of school age will attend primary school and 95% will attend lower secondary school;
- reducing the rate of disadvantaged children to below 5.5% by 2015 and 5% by 2020.
- increasing the proportion of communes and wards having standard playgrounds for children by 50% by 2015 and 55% by 2020;
- increasing the number of children participating in child forums at all levels to 20 per 100,000 by 2015 and 25 per 100,000 by 2020
- increasing the number of communes and wards attaining the standard of communes and wards suitable for children to 70% by 2015 and 80% by 2020.
|Texte(s) de base:|