|Nom:||Jurisdiction of Courts in Matters Affecting Employer and Employee (29 U.S.C., Chapter 6).|
|Sujet(s):||Administration du travail|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Legislation on-line U.S. House of Representatives, USA (consulté le 2013-03-11)
|Résumé/Citation:||101. Issuance of restraining orders and injunctions; limitation; public policy.
102. Public policy in labor matters declared.
103. Nonenforceability of undertakings in conflict with public policy; "yellow dog" contracts.
104. Enumeration of specific acts not subject to restraining orders or injunctions.
105. Doing in concert of certain acts as constituting unlawful combination or conspiracy subjecting person to injunctive remedies.
106. Responsibility of officers and members of associations or their organizations for unlawful acts of individual officers, members, and agents.
107. Issuance of injunctions in labor disputes; hearing; findings of court; notice to affected persons; temporary restraining order; undertakings.
108. Noncompliance with obligations involved in labor disputes or failure to settle by negotiation or arbitration as preventing injunctive relief.
109. Granting of restraining order or injunction as dependent on previous findings of fact; limitation on prohibitions included in restraining orders and injunctions.
110. Review by court of appeals of issuance or denial of temporary injunctions; record.
111, 112. Repealed.
113. Definitions of terms and words used in chapter.
115. Repeal of conflicting acts.