|Nom original:||Phê duyêt Chuong trình quôc gia bao vê tre em giai doan 2011 - 2015.|
|Nom:||Decision No. 267/QD-TTg approving the National Program on Child Protection in the 2011-2015 Period.|
|Sujet(s):||Élimination du travail des enfants, protection des enfants et des adolescents|
|Type de loi:||Autres textes (circulaire, directive, instruction, etc.)|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Official Gazette, the English Translation of Công Báo, 2011-03, Issues Nos. 01-03, pp. 39-46 (INFORM - P60968)
|Bibliographie:||Official Gazette, the English Translation of Công Báo, 2011-03, Issues Nos. 01-03, pp. 39-46 (INFORM - P60968)
Legislation on-line Electronic Government Portal, Cong Thông Tin Diên Tu, http://congbao.chinhphu.vn, Viet Nam PDF of Decision in Vietnamese (DOC.NORMES) (consulté le 2012-11-27)
Legislation on-line Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, Viet Nam PDF of Law in English (DOC.NORMES) (consulté le 2013-11-28)
|Résumé/Citation:||Article 1 approves the National Program and sets out the contents of the Program.
1. Objectives of the Program
The General target is to create a safe and healthy living environment in which all children are protected. Initiative is also to be taken in preventing, mitigating and eliminating risks to children, reducing the numbers of children falling into difficulty, abused children and child victims of violence. To provide timely support and rehabilitation for these children and create opportunities for them to reintegrate themselves into the community and have equal development opportunities. Specific targets include:
- reducing the rate of children in difficulty to below 5.5% of the total number of children;
- identifying and providing support and care for 80% of children in difficulty to help them rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves back into the community and have development opportunities;
- establishing and putting into effective operation child protection service systems in 50% of the provinces and centrally run cities.
2. The Programs Beneficiaries, Scope and Duration
3. The Programs Projects
4. Solutions for Implementing the Program
5. Funds for the Program Implementation
The total funds for the program implementation are VND 1,755.5 billion
Article 2 deals with the organization of the implementation of the Program. The Ministry of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs is the main authority to implement the Program, in coordination with the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Public Security, the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Finance, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Women's Union and other concerned agencies. Other Ministries may also play a role.
|Texte(s) de base:|