|Nom original:||Lov (Nr 58 av 2011) om endringar i folketrygdloven (Nr 19 av 1997) og enkelte andre lover.|
|Nom:||Act (No. 58 of 2011) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other Acts.|
|Sujet(s):||Sécurité sociale (Normes d'ensemble)|
|Type de loi:||Loi|
|Entry into force:|
|Bibliographie:||Act online in Norwegian Ministry of Labour, Norsk Lovtidend, www.lovdata.no, Norway, 10 pp. PDF in Norwegian (consulté le 2012-05-15)
|Résumé/Citation:||Amends various regulations in the following acts:
- Act (No. 21 of 1946) respecting war pension for military personnel.
- Act (No. 22 of 1946) respecting war pension for home country based personnel and civilians.
- Act (No. 7 of 1948) respecting Pension Insurance for Seafarers.
- Act (No. 12 of 1957) respecting fishermen's pension insurance.
- Act (No. 26 of 1957) on the coordination of pension and social security benefits.
- Law (No. 10 of 1958) respecting occupational injuries insurance.
- Act (No. 22 of 1988) respecting the obligation to pay wages during layoffs.
- National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997).
- Act (No. 14 of 1999) of tax on capital and income (Taxation Act).
- Act (No. 62 of 2005) respecting working environment, working hours and employment protection, etc. (Working Environment Act).
- The Labour and Welfare Administration Act (No. 20 of 2006).
- Act (No. 5 of 2010) on state subsidies from early retirement schemes to employees within the private sector (AFP subsidies Act).
- Act (No. 28 of 2010) respecting pension settled by collective agreements for members of the State pension fund.
- Act (No. 80 of 2010) amending the National Insurance Act (No. 19 of 1997) and certain other Acts.