|Nom original:||Quyết định 295/QĐ-TTg năm 2010 phê duyệt Đề án "Hỗ trợ phụ nữ học nghề, tạo việc làm giai đoạn 2010-2015" do Thủ tướng Chính phủ ban hành|
|Nom:||Decision No. 295/QD-TTg approving the Scheme on support for women in vocational training and employment in the 2010-2015 period.|
|Sujet(s):||Égalité de chances et de traitement|
|Type de loi:||Règlement, Décret, Arrêté, Ordonnance|
|Entry into force:|
|Publié le:||Official Gazette - English Translation of Công Báo, 2010-03, Issue No. 03-04
|Bibliographie:||Official Gazette - English Translation of Công Báo, 2010-03, Issue No. 03-04
Unofficial English Translation www.thuvienphapluat.com, Viet Nam PDF (consulté le 2010-08-17)
Decision in Vietnamese www.thuvienphapluat.com, Viet Nam PDF (consulté le 2010-08-17)
|Résumé/Citation:||Approves the Scheme on support for women in vocational training and job creation in the 2010-2015 period. The Scheme consists of the following points:
I - VIEWPOINTS AND OBJECTIVES
2. Objectives of the Scheme
II - TARGET BENEFICIARIES
III - POLICIES
1. Policies towards trainees
2. Policies towards teachers and trainees
IV - MAJOR SOLUTIONS
1. To step up communication work to raise awareness about vocational training and employment and the Party's guidelines and the State's policies and laws on vocational training and employment for women.
2. To further involve ministries, branches, agencies and women's unions at all levels in elaborating and proposing laws and policies and overseeing the implementation of laws and policies on vocational training and employment for women.
3. To develop vocational training programs and materials exclusively used for female workers.
4. The step up activities to support women in vocational training and employment.
5. To develop and build capacity for vocational training establishments under the Vietnam Women's Union.
6. To supervise, monitor and evaluate the implementation of the Scheme.
V - IMPLEMENTATION FUND
VI - ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. The Central Vietnam Women's Union's responsiblities
|Texte(s) de base:|